This release consists of bug fixes and improvements, along with some new features.
- Public Access functionality allows you to embed form on public websites. Users can fill and submit the forms without having to log into the application.
- When you open a form and start entering fields, the application will periodically save itself. If your session is interrupted, you can easily pick it back up from the Saved Packages area.
- Attachments and Annotations can be enabled or disabled on a form.
- API for an attachments button on custom HTML forms.
- API for a submit button on custom HTML forms.
- A new Conditional Display option to allow a form to be shown or hidden based on input from another form.
- CSV output has been enabled as a form option.
- Submissions now include an IP Address in the XML output.
- System Administrators can reassign Saved or Forwarded forms on the server to other users.