This release consists of bug fixes and improvements, along with some new features.
- You can create up to 2 notification emails for each package that will be sent on submission. The emails can be configured to include submitted forms, attachments and any data that was entered on a form.
- You can specify a message to display as an alert when a package is opened in the client.
- You can specify a message to display upon successful submission of a package.
- Package configuration can be exported/imported. This allows an easier way to move between development and production environments, or copying an existing package for modification within the same environment.
- Each field on a form can now have an unique configuration to allow it to be required. This works for all form types.
- Individual signature fields can be configured to be required before submission.
- Individual signature fields can be locked so only specific users can sign.
- Package submissions can now be saved to Dropbox.